• Located in Konia, Paphos – in a rural location, just a few minutes’ drive from a wealth of amenities and facilities. In an established neighbourhood, which is supremely popular due to its beautiful views, convenient location and air of seclusion. The location of the villa is ideal offering walking distance to local amenities, excellent access to the city, the coastline, the highway, the airport, and Paphos’ most popular International school.
• Stone finished 2-storey detached villa with beautiful countryside, pool and garden views
• Six bedrooms
One ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower
Five upper level double bedrooms (two of which are ensuite)
• Total covered area: 382m²
• Plot area: 1760m²
• Large swimming pool with Roman steps
• Spacious living room with fireplace and featured beamed ceiling
• Separate kitchen with breakfast area and a dining room
• Good-sized utility room
• Guest W/C
• Family bathroom
• Four of the bedrooms on the upper level have access to a spacious balcony with garden and pool views.
• Fully equipped with Air Conditions.
• Alarm system
• Double glazing and fly screens
• Irrigation system
• Water pressure pump
• Mature garden with different trees and plants
• Covered terrace from the house with traditional arches and a built-in BBQ area
• Double garage is available for parking with separate access to the house
• Year of construction: 2004
• Title deed available