- Updated On:
- December 25, 2021
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2,500 m2
• Located in Argaka, Paphos – A quiet and sparsely populated traditional village, in the most picturesque area of Cyprus surrounded by mountains slopes, relict pine forest, and sea.
• Just 6km away from Polis town
• Easy access to a variety of services and amenities places of interest, “Blue-flag” beaches, easy access to highways, schools, hospitals, shops
• A detached estate in a closed fenced and guarded area framed by natural adult pine trees, which includes two luxury villas
• Direct access to the sea shore walkway – 290 m
• Observation deck on the 3rd floor
• A covered outdoor veranda "for barbecue" for 14 seats with its own kitchen, refrigerator and barbecue pit
• The lower level of the villa there is a lower deck with cozy secluded areas next to a waterfall, a bridge, a pond with goldfish and a private access to the sea.
• The villa includes a heated swimming pool with fresh water shower, umbrellas and new comfortable sun loungers – all surrounded by gardens.
• The Italian kitchen of the villa is equipped with high-class German kitchen utensils, wine refrigerator and modern kitchen appliances.
• Heated floors
• Fendi Branded Furniture
• A well-maintained and developed park with various green spaces on the territory of the estate is located 30 meters away from the villa and includes playgrounds for children’s games, a yoga area, a walking area and palm paths.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees