- Updated On:
- December 25, 2021
- 2,447 m2
• Located in the heart of Cyprus’s capital, Nicosia – in one of the most central & commercial avenues of the island.
• Total of 74 units / shops
• The building is part of the ”Nicosia Local Plan” and according to the incentives offered, the Building Coefficient could increase from current 250% to 425% as described in the “Nicosia Centre Area Plan 2016” and “Incentive Plan 2016-2019 (for parking spaces for public use)”
The building is comprised of:
• A subterranean basement /parking lot which can accommodate approx. 75 cars and storage facilities.
• The parking lot has access to the main lifts that connect it to the whole building and the car ramp that connects it to the main street.
• Basement low level floor: 19 shops (approx. 943m²)
• Ground level: 19 shops (approx. 778m²)
• First Floor: 19 shops (approx. 819m²)
• Second floor: 19 shops (approx. 897m²)
• Third floor (approx. 1232m²) – A united lot without any partitions offering freedom of space and individual utilization.
• The building can be used as a shopping centre or a business office building with cafeterias and restaurants.
• Another option would be to be used as a combination of shops and offices since there has been a provision for offices too.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees